To Our Passengers and Partners,
We are looking forward to reopening and serving you soon!
Once we reopen, the well-being of all our passengers and staff is of utmost importance to us. We have set precautions to ensure health and safety during your visit.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All pilots and passengers will undergo touchless temperature checks.
- All pilots and passengers will undergo a simple oxygen level test using a medical-grade oximeter. This combination of body temperature and blood oxygen level tests represents the most reliable COVID screening possible during check-in.
- Pilots and passengers are required to wear masks or face shields (and sanitary gloves for pilots and employees).
- All aircraft interiors are electrostatically decontaminated using an airline-grade fogging system before every flight.
- Headsets utilized in our aircraft are sanitized after each flight and microphones have been removed as an additional precaution.
- We are using hospital grade disinfectant to clean all surfaces.
Thank you for your business and your partnership as we work together during this challenging period.
Watch our Health & Safety Protocols Here.